We want to remind you that our caring employees are still your neighbors, and we hope you'll think of us as your friends for a long time to come.
Community Memorial Hospital has always encouraged family visitation during the healing process of our patients. We know that having loved ones nearby during hospitalization makes patients more comfortable and speeds recovery, but care to our patients must be our primary concern.
The visitor guidelines here at Community Memorial Hospital are not designed to restrict family access to hospitalized loved ones, but rather to establish policies which provide patients with ample time to heal. The visitor guidelines have been set up to ensure that the patient has adequate rest, ample time for medical procedures and a decreased risk of infection.
- Visiting hours are from noon to 8 p.m. only.
- Visitors must be free from any disease or conditions that can be transmitted to patients, such as, flu, colds, etc.
- Patients may not have more than two visitors in their room at one time.
- Children under 16 are usually not permitted to visit patients, with the exception of siblings of newborn babies and relatives of oncology patients.
- Smoking is not permitted by visitors anywhere in the hospital buildings.
- Visiting regulations are in effect every day of the week.