News Releases / 2010
CMHS Offers Low-Cost Screening Mammograms in October
Ventura California, 09/27/2010
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Community Memorial Health System is offering low-cost early breast cancer detection services to women who schedule a screening mammogram during October through the Breast Center at Community Memorial Hospital and Ojai Valley Community Hospital.
For $55 patients receive a digital screening mammogram in addition to potential access to the most technologically advanced medical care, including the following:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging-guided biopsy
- Dedicated breast ultrasound
- Bone densitometry
- Fellowship-trained female radiologists
- Breast Cancer education
- Cancer-related information, education and support
- Minimally invasive diagnostic procedures, including ultrasound-guided biopsy, computer-assisted stereotactic core biopsy and needle localization biopsy.
Also for women who qualify, complimentary early breast cancer detection and surgical intervention services are available for uninsured or underinsured women.
Call Community Memorial Hospital at (805) 652-5093 or Ojai Valley Community Hospital at (805) 640-2250 for more information.
Community Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit health system, which is comprised of Community Memorial Hospital, Ojai Valley Community Hospital, and nine family-practice health centers entitled Centers for Family Health. The health system is located in Ventura County, California.