Tuesday, March 18, 2014
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Nichols Auditorium, 8th Floor
Community Memorial Hospital
147 N. Brent St., Ventura
Or call 800/906-6093
NEED TO KNOW
Most people over age 65 will require some type of long-term care services during their lifetime, and the odds are someone in your family will need a nursing home sooner or later. Arm yourself with the knowledge you need to know by attending this panel presented seminar and find out:
- Requirements necessary to be placed in a skilled nursing facility.
- Short term placement versus long term placement.
- Interactions with nurses and physicians about care.
- Expectation from therapy and criteria for continued coverage.
- Plus payment, insurance and co-payments/share of costs.
Dr. Vinod Valiveti, Specializing in Geriatrics
Medical Director of Camarillo Healthcare Center, Glenwood Care Center, Ventura Convalescent Hospital and Victoria Care Center.
Brett Watson, M.A. Gerontology, CNHA
Camarillo Healthcare Center, Nursing Home Administrator
Donna Rodriguez, RN
Shoreline Care Center, Director of Nursing
Joy Delacruz, RPT, Physical Therapist
Director of Rehabilitation, Ventura Convalescent Hospital
Victoria Care Center, Business Office Manager
EXHIBITORS TABLES AVAILABLE BEFORE PRESENTATIONS