Join the Residency Program at Community
Memorial Hospital in Ventura, California
The goal of our programs is to train outstanding physicians that work in a collaborative environment across specialties and give back to the communities in which they are involved. CMHS offers residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, (Both winners of a Song-Brown Grant!), General Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Reasons to Choose CMHS
10. Integrated health system with institutional pride, led by an engaged and supportive CEO
9. New state of the art community hospital building opening soon
8. Welcoming and collegial medical staff
7. High quality of care in a community hospital with a broad range of available medical specialties
6. Integrated team approach to patient care
5. Emphasis on teaching, with protected and well-organized didactic time
4. New program with flexibility to integrate resident ideas
3. Strong Osteopathic identity
2. Great co-residents with strong camaraderie
1. High faculty-to-resident ratio with lots of one-on-one teaching by a world class faculty!