2017 SPEAKER SERIES
Reform Efforts in
Why is healthcare reform so difficult? Learn about the tough choices and tradeoffs our country might ultimately have to make before we find a workable solution.
- Is private insurance becoming unaffordable?
- Is a single payor system the solution?
- Are healthcare costs out of control?
- Are the health insurance exchanges working?
- What are your options right now?
President and CEO, Community Memorial Health System
Lucian Wulsin, J.D.
Health policy expert and author, California at the Crossroads: Choices for Healthcare Reform
Jim Hornstein, M.D.
Chair, Community Memorial Health System bioethics committee, Moderator
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Museum of Ventura County
100 E. Main St., Ventura