We are a fitness center operated by a community health system – not by a corporate entity. Our health and fitness professionals include nurses, licensed dietitians, physical therapists and fitness instructors with recognized certifications in their specialties. We provide health assessments, consultations, fitness classes, and individualized programs. The Wellness & Fitness Center offers top-of-the-line cardio and strength training equipment designed for a wide range of health and fitness levels. Our class offerings focus on the health of both body and mind. Whether you are looking to make fitness a part of your life, enhance your general health, or rehabilitate after an injury, our staff is here to help you to reach your goals and live a healthy lifestyle.
- A comfortable and spacious atmosphere
- New cardio equipment
- New strength line – featuring better ergonomics and isolated movement for better muscle targeting
- New free weight area
- Wellness screening and consultation services
- 1,300 sq. ft. classroom area for exercise classes and wellness lectures
- New locker, bathroom and shower facilities
- Professionally staffed by Human Movement Specialists
- Secure entrance
- Towel service
- Accessible, street level building
- Blood Pressure Checks & Stroke Information
- CMHS Community Reiki Share
- Heart-Healthy Nutrition Class
- Prediabetes Management
- Tai Chi
- Weight Management Class
2723 E. Main St., Ventura, CA 93003
Monday – Friday: 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.