Community Memorial Health System (CMHS) implemented an enhanced vendor management program in the year of 2016 to ensure a safe environment for patients, staff and guests.
CMHS requires all our vendors to register their company and representatives who will be accessing any of the CMHS facilities with our vendor credentialing partner Vendormate Credentialing, a GHX company. Your registration with Vendormate allows CMHS to credential your company and your representatives, to communicate our policies with you and to maintain your up-to-date information.
Vendormate registration fee’s are based on the scope of the vendor’s business relationship with our health system and will be paid directly to Vendormate. Your registration will allow Vendormate to collect, verify, and monitor your company and its representatives’ credentials.
- Provide your company contact information to our CMHS Vendor Management Team through our support page here ▶
- Visit our vendor portal ▶
- Register your company and your representatives by providing any requested documents and completing all requested policy acknowledgments on the Vendormate Credentialing Web site. Each representative must complete a registration. Any questions regarding registration can be answered through the use of our FAQ page here ▶
- Vendormate Credentialing will send a confirmation email upon your submission. Please reply to this email to confirm that your profile is complete.
- Notify your company’s representatives that they will have to add Community Memorial Health System to their accounts within their Vendormate profile, complete the user relationship questions, and address all items listed as a requirement for their position.
Everyone within the CMHS facilities is required to wear a badge indicating whether they are staff, physician, visitor or vendor. Vendor access levels have been defined (low, medium and high) with specific registration requirements for each. As a vendor, your badge will reflect the level of access for which you are approved and you will only be permitted in those areas within CMHS that permit your level of access.
All vendor representatives will be required to “check-in” at our Vendormate kiosk or through their Vendormate Credentialing application from the App Store or Google Play. Vendors visiting our Community Memorial Hospital (CMH) and Ojai Valley Community Hospital (OVCH) locations are required to have a printed Vendormate badge. This badge will need to remain visible for the deration of their stay and can be printed at our Vendormate kiosk located in the main lobbies of the Hospitals.
If you have any questions about this new program, please call 805/948-5022.
The Vendor Management Project Team